1) 100 hours of DDP YOGA Practice that is logged into your DDP YOGA Workout Journal.
a) DDP YOGA Live Events count toward your 100 hours of practice
b) Logged workouts up to 6 months prior to the date of your Level 1 DDP YOGA Training registration count towards your 100 hours of practice.
c) Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
2) 30+ Hours of Self Study using the Following Reference Materials:
Level 1 Training Manual
DDP YOGA Program Guide
“Yoga for Regular Guys”, by DDP and Dr. Craig Aaron
3) 20 Hours of Practice Teaching both the Diamond Dozen Introductory workout and the Level 1 Workout
a)Practice teaching of both workouts needs to be documented in DDP YOGA Workout Journal and on Film.
b)Send your footage of your Diamond Dozen Introductory workout & the Level 1 Workout to The Yoga-Doc via his email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) through youtube.
Please learn, teach and pass your Level 1 Workout Video requirement before you submit your 30 minute Introductory Workout based on the Diamond Dozen.
4) Submit written “Cues for Diamond Dozen”, the body parts effected and the possible health benefits of each position located in your Level 1 Training manual to the Yoga-Doc via his email address (email@example.com).
5) 2 hr Ultimate Workshop or 5 Day DDP YOGA Retreat is Optional for Level 1 Certification but Highly Recommended.
a) Additional time spent with DDP YOGA expert staff may count towards your required teaching hours.
a) DDP YOGA Level I Certification Workout Practical Exam & your DDP YOGA Diamond Dozen Introductory workout to The Yoga-Doc via his email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) through youtube.
b) Written exam based on the Level 1 Training Manual, DDP YOGA Program Guide and book “Yoga for Regular Guys”.
Eligibility for the DDPY Level 2 Certification:
100 hours of Level 1 Certified Instructor teaching
20 documented hours as mentor to Level 1 Instructor Trainees
Subscription to the Diamond Circle Continuing Education Program (not currently available)
A current CPR/AED and First Aid certification