1) 100 hours of DDP YOGA Practice that is logged into your DDP YOGA Workout Journal.
a) DDP YOGA Live Events count toward your 100 hours of practice
b) Logged workouts up to 6 months prior to the date of your Level 1 DDP YOGA Training registration count towards your 100 hours of practice.
c) Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
2) 30+ Hours of Self Study using the Following Reference Materials:
Level 1 Training Manual
DDP YOGA Program Guide
“Yoga for Regular Guys”, by DDP and Dr. Craig Aaron
3) Minimum of 20 Hours practice the Level 1 Workout, the Diamond Dozen Introductory Workout will be extra hours.
a) Practice teaching needs to be documented on your workout journal.
b) Chart, Learn and Teach the Level 1 Certification workout to anyone you can and film yourself teaching class.
Please learn, teach and pass your Level 1 Workout Video requirement before you submit your 30 minute Introductory Workout based on the Diamond Dozen.
C) Develop TONE ‘N’ ATTITUDE! Use DDP as a model but don’t forget to bring yourself to the Party! Make It Your Own!
D)Your mentor will review your Level 1 workout videos until they are happy for you to submit to Haydn (email@example.com)
E) Haydn will coach you through your Diamond Dozen Introductory Workout.
4) Submit written “Cues for Diamond Dozen”, the body parts effected and the possible health benefits of each position located in your Level 1 Training manual to Haydn Walden via his email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
a) All mentor approved video submissions and written documentation to be sent to email@example.com for assessment.
The Final Exam is an online multiple choice test. A link will be forwarded to you when all other assessments are completed.
Eligibility for the DDPY Level 2 Certification:
100 hours of Level 1 Certified Instructor teaching
20 documented hours as mentor to Level 1 Instructor Trainees
Subscription to the Diamond Circle Continuing Education Program (not currently available)
A current CPR/AED and First Aid certification
* 2 hr DDPY Workshop or 5 Day DDP YOGA Retreat is optional for Certification but Highly Recommended.
a) Additional time spent with DDP YOGA expert staff may count towards your required teaching hours.